** SUCCESSION ** Mobile home with double detached garage, located on a large lot. The potential of this property is immense. The area is located 3 km from the village. Quiet street with beautiful mature trees. Easy to visit. *Be sure to read the addendum*.
56' X 14'
Detached , Single width
Financial recovery for SUICIDE cases
Please note that the offers to purchase that you submit must meet the following conditions:
They must be made using the Promise to Purchase an Immovable form, a copy of which is attached
The firm and accepted promise to purchase must be accompanied by a certified cheque or money order money order representing 5% of the offered price, made payable to the estate
Finally, we would like to inform you that, in accordance with the Unclaimed Property Act, we must obtain, as provisional administrator of an estate, the authorization of the court to sell any property whose municipal value exceeds $25,000. The time required to obtain this court authorization varies greatly and cannot be estimated. The deed of sale cannot, at any time, be signed before this authorization is obtained.
Any promise to purchase, submitted under this mandate, is subject to the following conditions:
- The seller gives no warranty other than that of his personal facts; he does not warrant the measurements or location of the buildings and the buyer buys at his own risk.
- The seller does not provide any title deeds or certificates of location other than those he may have in his possession.
- The deed must be notarized and the buyer assumes the cost of sale, including the cost of a copy of the deed to the seller.
- Receipt of the signature of the representative of the Minister of Revenue of Quebec shall be at the office of the latter, at the expense of the buyer.
- Possession of the property will be granted to the purchaser as soon as the deed of sale is signed, which must be done within a reasonable period of time before the notary of his choice.
- The distribution of taxes, insurance premiums, rents and other payments will be made between the parties on the date of the signing of the deed of sale or on another date agreed upon by the parties.
- Buyer agrees to abide by the existing leases and Seller agrees to subrogate Buyer to all rights under such leases.
- If applicable, Buyer shall pay the cost of the survey. Following the survey, if there is a difference of more than ten percent (10%) between the area recorded in the promise to purchase and that resulting from the survey, the sale price shall be modified in proportion to the difference.
- The seller shall assume the costs of discharge, the costs of cancellation of mortgages or any other charge that may affect the immovable.
56' X 14'
Detached , Single width
111' X 97' Irregular
Driveway : 4 , Garage : 2
|Hall||1st level/Ground floor||5'11" X 4'11"||Ceramic|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||12'8" X 10'7"||Laminate floor|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||12'8" X 6'2"||Laminate floor|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||13'6" X 12'8"||Laminate floor|
|Primary bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||10'10" X 8'10"||Laminate floor|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||9'9" X 5'9"||Laminate floor|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||7'2" X 4'11"||Ceramic|
Disposal field , Septic tank
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JOËL LANGEVIN, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JOËL LANGEVIN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is BRUNO GILBERT INC., real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is CYNTHIA COUTURE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.